(i) In teaching of sciences, while we emphasize the acquired knowledge, the
sharedheritage of mankind, we also disseminate the supremacy of revealed
knowledge as the basic source of wisdom. For 350 years between 650 AD
and 1100 AD an unbroken succession of great scientists, strode like
colossus in the world of science imbibed by this inspiration.
(ii) It does not impose any ideology on the students; rather it helps them
study dispassionately different concepts of knowledge and compare them
with the religious concept and allow them to make their own choice.
(iii) Rather than concentrating on Islamic theories, it urges its students to
know, for instance in the field of economics, different economic theories
so that they may compare them with the Islamic theory which is basically
a theory of human welfare, equitable distribution of wealth, healthy
competition and participating behaviors.
(iv) Its goal in politics is to establish a state governed by the codes of justice,
compassion, goodness and beauty and not by the code of sub-service to
party interest or selfish personal power. The students will learn that it is
only under such arrangement that Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Buddhists
and Unbelievers will live together peacefully.
(v) It does not believe in expansion for the sake of expansion. Its interest lies
in the successful execution of the faith-based philosophy.
Importantly, unlike many other universities of the country, Darul Ihsan University aims at integrating the two-education streams viz., religious and conventional right at the bottom, at the primary stage. This feature of the University clearly distinguishes it from other educational institutions of Bangladesh.
EXISTING CAMPUS FACILITIES
- Courses are degined with the fast changing golbal environment.
- Credit exemmptions and treansfer facilities.
- Full time faculty with adequate academic and professional exposure
- Qualified and accommodating academic and non-academic staff
- Medium of instruction is English
- Located in a serene part of the cosmopolitan city
- Friendly and exciting campus life
- Guidance and counseling services
- Air-conditioned class rooms with audio-visual facilities
- Fully air-conditioned library with regularly updated collection of reference books, journals and periodicals
- Most of the classrooms are air-conditioned having facility of OHP Multimedia projection
- Software laboratories with broadband internet connection multimedia projection system.
- All software Hardware Labs are air-conditioned having power backup.
- A Research Development Center for doing research.
- Departmental library is furnished with a large number of text and reference books and magazines.
- A common room with limited indoor games
- 24 Hours Internet Access
- Tution fee waiver up to 100% according to result
- waiver of tution fees toj poor and meritorious students.
- Emphasise on moral values faith based Philosophy.
- Full-time physician who provides medical services to the students and staff.
- On campus cafeteria.
- Other logistics support services.